“Lonely Planet China is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Try dumplings in Beijing, visit the Great Wall or cruise down the Yangzi River; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of China and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet China:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – customs, history, art, religion, cinema, calligraphy, architecture, martial arts, landscapes, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Beijing city map (included in print version), plus over 190 maps
Coverage Includes: Beijing, Tianjin, Shandong, Shanghai, Fujian, Jiangsu, Liaoning, Zhejiang, Jilin, Shanxi, Anhui, Jiangxi, Hunan, Hong Kong, Macau, Guangdong, Hainan, Sichuan, Xinjiang, Inner Mongolia, Tibet and more”
Op de site van Lonely Planet zijn ook afzonderlijke hoofdstukken in pdf te bestellen, ca 3 Euro per hoofdstuk