“A land of crumbling castles, soaring dunes, enchanting forests and magical lakes – a trip to the Baltic proves that fairy tales do come true. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up history in Estonia’s Old Towns, enjoy a midsummer bonfire and beer in Lithuania and take a traditional sauna and spa in Latvia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania and begin your journey now!
Inside the Lonely Planet Estonia, Latvia & Lithuania Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most
- guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, landscape,
- architecture, greetings, etiquette
- Over 70 maps
Covers: Estonia, Tallinn, Lahemaa National Park, Rakvere, Narva, Tartu, Valga, Muhu, Saaremaa, Helsinki,
Latvia, Rīga, Kurzeme, Jūrmala, Kemeri National Park, Talsi, Lithuania, Vilnius, Paneriai, Trakai, Kalingrad and
Op de site van Lonely Planet zijn ook afzonderlijke hoofdstukken als PDF te bestellen.